Personally Guided Certified Diving & Reef Tours – Private Charter Boat – PADI Dive Courses – Dive & Stay Packages
We only take 5 divers! Our totally unique operation in Port Douglas makes us the divers choice!
ABC Scuba Diving Port Douglas – The BIG small company difference! Our totally unique operation in Port Douglas makes us the divers choice as we take only 5 divers on board per trip ensuring you’ll enjoy a very exclusive, individual and private reef experience. With a genuine small group visiting stunning outer reef locations. You get to visit pristine parts of the reef with less than a handful of people, which means a whole lot more of everything: from personal attention, privacy, time in the water and under the water. Coupled with free professional underwater images of your day.
Abc Scuba Diving Port Douglas is refreshingly different.
Refreshingly different, ABC Scuba Diving Port Douglas is low impact and very low passenger numbers (less than 8 guests). We dive in pristine un-visited environments offering you a rare thrill and not the standard experience of visitors to the Great Barrier Reef. ABC is visiting the reef the way it should be done. Your group may be the only ones in the water and our boat the only one we see. This is your chance to be an explorer, uncovering a brand new dive or snorkel site.
No locations where there are more customers than fish.
We deliberately avoid setting a firm daily schedule, ensuring the wildlife acts naturally and doesn’t begin shying from busy spots so the surprise, “big ticket” sightings are frequent and amazing. This is a rare luxury, afforded by our particular permit and the size of our vessel which enables us to move very freely and explore. The ability to roam the magnificent reef systems off Port Douglas is a true pleasure for us, only enhanced by the opportunity to share often unknown sites daily with just a handful of people from around the world. ABC Scuba Diving Port Douglas is a truly low impact operation. Our reef boat ‘SweetLips” is small and efficient and our footprint is tiny compared to the usual boats that take people to the reef.
Port Douglas Private Guided Reef Tours, maximum 8 passengers.
Our freedom from an obligation to use permanent moorings means we can head for the merely incredible, and if we find something absolutely spectacular on the way, we jump in and have a look. If it blows us away we stay and play. Our agility opens myriad opportunities for fantastic, old school, totally exploratory days, getting to parts of the reef that are seen by no one else. Adventures that are nothing short of world class.
Why not stay in our superb holiday accommodation which is available for long and short stays. We are pleased to offer package deals for accommodation combined with reef tours, diving courses or private boat charters. Our beautiful multi-award winning, luxury holiday home ‘Coral Sea Beach House’ is only 80 steps from the golden sands of Four Mile Beach, relax on a daybed, or enjoy alfresco dining in the large entertainment and barbecue area right next to the pool. This architecturally designed 2-storey property which is ideally suited for just a couple or up to 6+ guests.
- Adventure Dives
- Beginner Diving
- Courses PADI
Abc is locally owned and operated……
This boutique business is passionate about the Great Barrier Reef and making sure you make the most of your day and visit with bespoke service and attention. You’ve already invested in your holiday; now invest in an unforgettable experience to make your Great Barrier Reef memories last a lifetime Abc’s services include:-
- Amazing private boat charters diving & snorkeling or any combination of in water activities, special prices for couples and small groups
- Abc’s own amazing accommodation which is ideally suited for just a couple or up to 6+ guests
- PADI ‘Spoil you’ first time beginner diving day tours (4 divers maximum) with two dive instructors
- Certified diving day tours (5 divers maximum) with two private guides
- PADI open water dive courses (4 student divers maximum) great for the learning process
- Abc Scuba Diving Port Douglas has it’s own diving facilities so you can complete your open water course in just 2 days
Why visit the outer Great Barrier Reef and scuba dive with us?
- Our own small versatile boat with a shallow-draft giving us access to amazing reef locations
- Outstanding customer focused personal service at all levels
- Carrying a maximum of 5 certified divers per trip, with no more than 8 reef visitors per day
- We visit remote and pristine sites not accessible to larger vessels
- Genuine exploratory diving, exciting current drenched underwater pinnacles
- Diving amongst ramparts of the continental shelf with pristine walls of coral
- Expert crew of experienced locals, with a least one marine biologist aboard
- More than 50+ years of combined crew experience living and working on the Reef
- We explore new sites regularly to avoid sites becoming “over-dived”
- We are an extremely low impact tourist operation with very low passenger numbers
- Free professional images of your day – Free Go Pro HD underwater video Hire
7 day forecast °C
|30° C||25° C||27° C||26° C||26° C||27° C||27° C|