Privately Guided Dive & Snorkel Day Boat Tours Port Douglas – PADI Dive Courses
Port Douglas privately guided tours. We have our own luxury PADI dive and snorkel boat taking just 12 passengers to stunning outer reef locations.
ABC Scuba Diving Port Douglas – Port Douglas’s highest rated dive and snorkel boat on TripAdvisor! Our totally unique operation in Port Douglas makes us the diver’s & snorkeler’s choice. We take just 12 passengers on our day boat tours to the outer reef ensuring you’ll enjoy a very exclusive, individual and private reef experience, visiting stunning outer reef locations teeming with biodiversity. You get to visit pristine parts of the reef in a much more intimate way. Small passenger numbers mean a whole lot more of everything: from personal attention, privacy, time in the water and under the water, coupled with free professional underwater images of your day.
Great Barrier Reef Tours from Port Douglas – Choose the highest rated Dive & Snorkel Boat in Port Douglas.
ABC Scuba Diving Port Douglas is all about low impact and extremely low passenger numbers. In fact we take less passengers than any other day boat from Port Douglas. We dive & snorkel in pristine un-visited environments offering you a rare thrill, not the standard experience of visitors to the Great Barrier Reef. ABC is visiting the reef the way it should be done. Your group may be the only ones in the water and our boat the only one we see. This is your chance to be an explorer, uncovering a brand new dive or snorkel site.
The Great Barrier Reef Concept – Abc’s concept to take the least amount of divers & snorkellers to the edge of the outer reef!
Our new booking office and fully stocked Scuba Pro dive store is centrally located at 26-30 Macrossan St, Port Douglas. Not only do we stock a large range of snorkel & dive equipment we have displayed a cross selection of our customers underwater photographs diving and snorkeling on the outer Great Barrier Reef. Many other aspects of our underwater photography are featured and beautifully presented across the latest multi screen technology.
Scuba Dive Courses – Get your PADI here! – PADI 5Star Dive Centre
When you come to the heart of Port Douglas right here in the middle Macrossan Street you will find just one PADI 5Star Dive Centre. Abc Scuba Diving Port Douglas we are the dive professionals, offering a range of PADI courses suitable to everyone from snorkelers, to open water divers, advanced divers and even free divers wanting to learn some specialties such as reef awareness or underwater digital photography. This is Great Barrier Reef diving at its best and just a fabulous learning environment.
For all of our courses we use our own fantastic dive boat. You will be in a group no larger than 4 people per course. This is in keeping with our philosophy that when you are in a small team situation, it creates a more efficient and stimulating learning environment without distractions of large numbers of people around you.
Here are the advantages of doing your dive courses with ABC Scuba Diving Port Douglas:
- Port Douglas’s highest rated dive and snorkel boat on Tripadvisor
- Dive on our own luxury, purpose built dive boat INDEPENDENCE 1
- Please come and visit the only Scuba Dive Retail Shop PADI 5 Star Dive Centre in Port Douglas
- Truly amazing ‘No Compromise’ outer reef dive locations
- Small group classes for PADI courses; maximum 4 students
- Latest scuba diving equipment, dive computers and in water protection included
- Time saving efficient teaching methods – PADI eLearn
- Our dive instructors are highly experienced and passionate about teaching
- No hidden costs such as reef taxes or additional dives charges
- Abc offers a Minimum 5 Open Water Dives over the mandatory 4 PADI Open Water Training Dives
- Transport to and from your accommodation throughout the course
- A collection of high quality photo memories of your experience at no extra cost
- Generous dive equipment discounts for new PADI Dive Students
Reef Tours Port Douglas – With Abc with no Locations where there are more Customers than Fish!
We deliberately avoid setting a firm daily schedule, ensuring the wildlife acts naturally and doesn’t begin shying from busy spots, so the surprise, “big ticket” sightings are frequent and amazing. This is a rare luxury, afforded by our particular permit and the size of our vessel which enables us to move very freely and explore. The ability to roam the magnificent reef systems off Port Douglas is a true pleasure for us, only enhanced by the opportunity to share often unknown sites daily with just a handful of people from around the world. ABC Scuba Diving Port Douglas is a truly low impact operation. Our purpose fitted reef boat INDEPENDENCE 1 is a prestige luxury dive vessel and our footprint is tiny.
Port Douglas Private Guided Reef Tours in pristine Locations.
Our freedom from an obligation to use permanent moorings means we can head for the merely incredible, and if we find something absolutely spectacular on the way, we jump in and have a look. If it blows us away we stay and play. Our agility opens myriad opportunities for fantastic, old school, totally exploratory days, getting to parts of the reef that are seen by no one else. Our adventures are nothing short of world class.
Dive Port Douglas – Outer Great Barrier Reef Adventures without compromising on Luxury.
Visit the Great Barrier Reef from Port Douglas on INDEPENDENCE 1, a luxurious purpose fitted dive & snorkel vessel, fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology and safety equipment. Our 48ft (15 meter) Stebercraft vessel features air-conditioned interior, galley, lounge style seating inside, partially shaded deck with tables and comfortable seating, warm fresh water shower and toilet, two rear ladders for easy access to the reef and plenty of space to chill out!
Why not stay in our superb holiday accommodation which is available for long and short stays. Our superb accommodation matches our prestige dive vessel combining luxury living with luxury reef tours, diving courses or private boat charters. Our beautiful multi-award winning, luxury holiday home ‘Coral Sea Beach House’ is only 80 steps from the golden sands of Four Mile Beach, relax on a daybed, or enjoy alfresco dining in the large entertainment and barbecue area right next to the pool. This architecturally designed 2-storey property which is ideally suited for just a couple or up to 6+ guests.
- Adventure Dives
- Beginner Diving
- Courses PADI
Totally independent …. Abc is locally owned and operated.
This boutique business is passionate about the Great Barrier Reef and making sure you make the most of your day and visit with bespoke service and attention. You’ve already invested in your holiday; now invest in an unforgettable experience to make your Great Barrier Reef memories last a lifetime Abc’s services include:-
- Amazing private boat charters diving & snorkeling or any combination of in water activities
- Abc’s own amazing accommodation which is ideally suited for just a couple or up to 6+ guests
- PADI ‘Spoil you’ first time beginner diving day tours, no busy dive decks on our boat
- Certified diving day tours in the smallest dive groups of any day boat from Port Douglas
- PADI open water dive courses on the least crowded boat from Port Douglas
- Abc Scuba Diving Port Douglas has it’s own diving facilities so you can complete your open water course in comfort
Why visit the outer Great Barrier Reef and scuba dive with us?
- Our own luxury premium versatile boat with a shallow-draft giving us access to amazing reef locations
- Outstanding customer focused personal service at all levels
- Carrying a maximum of 12 reef visitors per day
- We visit remote and pristine sites not accessible to larger vessels
- Genuine exploratory diving, exciting current drenched underwater pinnacles
- Diving amongst ramparts of the continental shelf with pristine walls of coral
- Expert crew of experienced locals, with a least one marine biologist aboard
- More than 75+ years of combined crew experience living and working on the Reef
- We explore new sites regularly to avoid sites becoming “over-dived”
- We are an extremely low impact tourist operation with very low passenger numbers
- Free professional images of your day
7 day forecast °C
|28° C||28° C||29° C||30° C||28° C||28° C||28° C|